We are delighted to welcome you to Langton's at Cooper's Hill.
Read below what to expect when you dine with us.
For Afternoon Tea, please give 24 hours notice wherever possible and ensure you book 'Afternoon Tea' and include in your special requests, rather than a simple table booking. This enables us to prepare your treats for your arrival. We are unable to serve afternoon tea without an advance booking.
Book a table online:
Please book before you visit
Whilst we welcome the easing of restrictions we encourage our guests to follow recommended safety guidance.
- We politely encourage all visitors to wear a face covering in communal areas and when moving around the restaurant, club and village. Our team members continue to wear face coverings.
- Please book a table in advance wherever possible.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival and you will be asked to sign in, either on paper or via the NHS app. If your temperature is high then we will be unable to welcome you on this occasion.
- Please stay at home if you believe you may have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or any other infectious illness in the last 2 weeks.
- Tables can be booked for up to 90 minutes.
- To book afternoon tea or to specify any special seating requests, please include this as a special request on your booking above.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.