Food and drink quiz
29th June 2020
Food & drink quiz
How many of these food and drink quiz questions can you get right? Answers at the bottom of the page.
1. Granita is a popular Sicilian dessert, but what is the principal ingredient?
a. Deep fried pastry
b. Shaved ice
c. Whole milk
2. Which celebrity chef was formerly known as the Naked Chef?
a. Jamie Oliver
b. Gordon Ramsey
c. Gino D’Acampo
3. Ramen is a popular Asian noodle soup but, from which country does the dish originate?
c. South Korea
4. What type of bean can usually be found in a tin of baked beans?
a. Cannellini beans
b. Borlotti beans
c. Haricot beans
5. Eccles cakes come from which UK county?
6. Which alcohol appears in a Screwdriver cocktail?
b. White rum
7. Which London landmark appears on the bottle of HP Sauce?
a. Tower of London
b. Buckingham Palace
c. Houses of Parliament
8. The Margaret River is a popular wine region in Australia, but in which state can it be located?
a. Western Australia
b. New South Wales
c. South Australia
9. Which French city is associated with the fish stew bouillabaisse?
10. With which Cornish town is the chef Rick Stein most often associated?
c. St Ives
Answers: b, a, a, c, c, a, c, a, c, b